A compilation of fun along the shore of Lake Michigan
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Homecoming Dance
This is what the mom does when her "baby" goes off to a homecoming dance!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
so cute! yay! I can finally comment on your blog! Isn't this fun! I know.. I totally stole that clip off your blog because it was so funny. Kenneyd and I sat and watched a ton of Osmond clips on uTube today-hilarious. I cannot believe they are the same old men that I saw in Holland at the Tulip Festival-weird.
1 comment:
so cute! yay! I can finally comment on your blog! Isn't this fun! I know.. I totally stole that clip off your blog because it was so funny. Kenneyd and I sat and watched a ton of Osmond clips on uTube today-hilarious. I cannot believe they are the same old men that I saw in Holland at the Tulip Festival-weird.
Post a Comment