It is funny the other day while driving the dance carpool. I had a fond memory of Dr. King a professor of mine at The University of Michigan. He demanded much from his students and his course was very valuable to life in the working world. A few days later, I received an alumni publication with the notice of his passing. I found his whole life story to be compelling. It was interesting that his first degree was Political Science. He kept learning and growing until he found his true place. The memories live on... Thank You Dr. King!
www.umich.edu/~urecord/0708/Sep24_07/obits.shtml
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I just saw a novel in a bookstore written by one of my favorite spanish professors- I bought it but haven't read it yet. I keep meaning to contact him. I should tell him what a good influence he was on me while I have the opportunity!
Post a Comment