Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Back From New England




Enough to get started--I have lots more pictures for another day. This is me and Alice! Danielle and Natalie with their cousin Anna at Harvard Square. It was a long drive, but good to see the Massachusetts relatives again!


4 comments:

Alice Goldsmith said...

Hi Beth,
I am off to visit my sister today. Should be sunny and very nice. A lot of FOG this AM so I am waiting for it to lift.
So nice to see you again. Alice

Anonymous said...

how fun! I think we're coming the last week in July. Will you be around?I see you are not totally opposed to road trips, so maybe a trip to IL in the future?

Alice Goldsmith said...

Hi Beth, I posted our picture on my bog today. Took me a couple tries. Doing too many things at once ! !

Anonymous said...

Natalie is like so the best child!!!!!