Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ease on Down the Road



In the rush to leave on vacation etc.. I forgot to add this picture of Danielle from the end of year recital that she did with her Holland Ballet teacher Ms. Reina. They worked hard on the choreography to The Wiz of "Ease on Down the Road" It was amazing I wish I could post the video maybe once I receive the DVD I'll figure out how to do it. For now, we'll live with the still shot. During all of our rain hassles etc.. it was nice to sit back relax and think about easing down the road and not worrying too much. I love the Wiz soundtrack anyhow and Danielle has been a Dorothy fan since 2nd grade. It was really good I wish you all could have seen it! BTW(internet speak for by the way)--I dyed the shoes red! I have to learn new skills all of the time to keep up with my kids desires!!

1 comment:

Alice Goldsmith said...

LOVE those red shoes! ! Danielle is adorable.